Failure Analysis Engineer (Reliability/RF/Electronic/Contract)
Our client develops and manufactures innovative RFFE filtering solutions for mobile devices and fast growing business segments, such as IoT, drones, robotics, automotive applications and more.
1 Year Contract (Renewable)
Location: Central (Kallang)
Salary: Up to $5500 depending on experience
Company Transport Provided (Aljunied / Toa Payoh)
- Perform failure analysis on production RF filters to identify root causes of low yield by using analysis techniques such as NetWork Analyzer, Prober, CSAM, Reflow Oven, SEM/EDX, CT X-ray, X-sectioning, etc.
- Analyse test data and generate failure analysis report to timely alert respective process owners about failure issues and suspected causes.
- Provide recommendation on production lot disposition with effective containment and corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence of the problems
- Interact with Reliability, Product & Process development engineers to analyse components, sub-components and products to determine defects' failure mechanism for product robustness & yield improvement.
- Coordinate lab resources to ensure rapid and accurate results for manufacturing ramp, product & materials qualification and risk assessment.
- Ensure the implementation of failure analysis procedures, tools usage control and sustain an effective quality system in place.
- Guide lab technicians to improve analysis methodology and problem-solving skills to further enhance their failure analysis skills.
- Maintain and troubleshoot lab analysis tools; coordinate with vendors for periodic maintenance, calibration or troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or Material Science.
- Knowledge and experience in failure analysis using the applicable FA techniques.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience or Diploma holders with 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of RF engineering or experience in Semiconductor Assembly failure analysis would be ideal
- Direct working experience in using NetWork Analyzer, Cascade Prober, Force-control station and Test Software would be ideal
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579