Requirement Description: The FastTrack Re-engagement Account Managers responsibilities are focused on re-engaging existing M365 customers with the goal of creating intent for deploying an additional core workload. This position will endeavor to build strong client relationships with customer technology executives and decision makers in an effort to initiate and drive business strategy discussions around industry drivers and workloads. The desired outcomes for the company will focus on elevating customer usage of existing workloads and influencing customer usage of purchased and unutilized workloads. IFM specific responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and making contact with relevant engagement stakeholders to discover existing usage and potential future needs
- Positioning the benefits of the M365 suite and complimentary solution stack components to customers
- Applying knowledge of Windows deployment, M365 workloads to specific customer business needs, and positioning the benefits of the M365 suite and complimentary solution stack components to help in solving customer challenges
- Introduce the FastTrack service benefit and positioning potential future engineering engagement activities
- Identifying M365 (and complimentary components) workload upsell opportunities and engaging account teams (as needed) and performing an effective hand-off to appropriate sales motions
- Capturing of customer intent and relevant engagement data with accuracy, to build a comprehensive picture of the customers' current state, product and service entitlements
- Applying of FastTrack business logic to match customer engagement requirements to appropriate delivery resources
- Performing an effective hand-off of customer engagement to FastTrack delivery team with comprehensive notes in regards to a set plan for deploying Windows, OPP or other workloads across the M365 suite of services.
- Maintaining high level of data quality and hygiene to enable rapid and reliable reporting to all stakeholders
- Uncovering potential customer blockers and direct customers to a solution
- Collect and submit relevant customer and process feedback
- Has completed a Bachelor's Degree in IT, Business IT, Computer Science and any equivalent field of studies.
- At least 8 years solid relevant technical experience with Project Management background working with O365.
- Strong and relevant cloud experience in Windows Desktop Deployment including Office ProPlus, Exchange and SharePoint.
- Relevant experience in Windows primarily on deployment, familiarity on Windows suite that can provide solutions stack components to new and existing clients
- Excellent client/customer engagement skills and with relevant success in the filed of customer engagement since the role requires to deal with customer technology executives and decision makers on a regular basis
- Strong skills in working with key business stakeholders, identifying customer goals and business requirements.
- Ability to understand and capture the existing customer's infrastructure and current deployment status, timeline for customer on-boarding to new/unutilized workloads, partner relationships and scope of work, adoption and usage plans and migration strategies.
- Ability to influence customers to drive innovation and that will lead to their infrastructure readiness.
Rojo Lani Alinas EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1108334