This headcount is to be the first point of contact for customers, convert their wishes into sales orders, identify and exploit commercial opportunities at existing customers and in the market.
- Responsible for all sales and marketing activities for assigned territories in the region which includes market development and project business.
- Responsible for the organization's portfolio of products and mills.
- Responsible for technical tasks which includes projects, seminars, conduct trainings, conferences & exhibitions. Implementation of action plans according to approved strategies.
- To acquire an in-depth understanding on market trending and detailed product knowledge.
- Provide detailed knowledge and solutions on customer needs and requirements.
- Processing of commercial administration associated with sales completion.
- Handle sales documentation which includes processing of order entries, LC payments, claims and sales reporting/ sales data analysis.
- To make routine written and verbal quotations.
- Ensuring that customer requirements are fulfilled in a timely and professional manner.
- To investigate and resolve customer complaints, be their commercial, quality or service related, in a prompt and professional manner.
- To uphold the organization's values, policy, and code of conduct.
- Degree in Business / Sales or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in a sales environment.
- Prior experience within the Metals / Materials industries will be advantageous.
- Possess a flair with numeracy with high levels of energy.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in travelling regionally when required.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080