Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Field Sales Representative will be responsible for distribution sales activities for the organization's semi-conductor business.
- Supporting Transfer Business
- Setting up of customer accounts and conduct pricing & profit analysis.
- Business volume confirmation and setting up of rolling procedures.
- Sales Activities
- Maintain existing business, customer visit, sales promotion and negotiation.
- Explore and winning New Business Opportunities (NBO).
- TAM & DTAM Survey.
- Price list update, technical documentation.
- Review and update Demand Forecast and ensuring accurate forecast management.
- Preparation and follow up for local delivery.
- Investigation of failure issue and performance of service recovery.
- Support RoHS and Green procurement and ISO activities.
- Ad hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of relevant working experience within the Semi-Conduct / Electronics industries.
- Customer-focused, detail oriented, self-motivated, and adaptable.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Transport allowance will be provided for candidates who possesses their own vehicle.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080