- Responsible for all preventive and corrective support function to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide technical support to ensure customer needs are met
- Report issues and gather customer feedbacks
- Review and maintain spare sparts in order to support operations
- other adhoc duties as per assigned
- At least Diploma in Biomedical / Mechatronic Engineering / Electronics Engineering and above
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in Medical Device
- Comfortable to be on 24hrs standby on a weekly rotational basis
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Amanda Lim Ghim Teng
Personal Reg No: R21101487
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C342
Amanda Lim Ghim Teng License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21101487