- Planning of corrective and preventive action visits for customers.
- Provide technical support to local customers as needed to ensure customer needs are met.
- Adhere to procedures and processes to ensure department's KPI are met.
- Report issues and customer feedbacks to his supervisor or regional support team on a monthly basis.
- Review and maintain spare parts in own c-location needed to support local operations.
- Guide and mentor new local engineers.
- Diploma in Biomedical / Mechatronics / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in IVD market or in technical support / field service experience handling biomedical equipment, medical devices or related medical products
- Must be PC literate and able to provide technical support for IT products
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Teoh Xue Ling
Registration No.: R22107190
EA License No.: 02C3423
Shirleen Teoh Xue Ling License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22107190