- Maintains a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are responded to and problems are addressed in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows Operating System and application such as Microsoft office, Adobe and any other authorized desktop application.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printer, computer hardware, and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Performs hardware break fix on computers. Laptops, printers, and other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers, and other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Manage desktop lifecycle programs by tracking hardware through Asset Management from delivery through end of life, builds, application installations, user migration and hardware installations
- Maintenance of IT assets and keep proper documentation.
- Coordinate with vendors for external support and repair
- Responsible for actively monitoring ticket queue and all assigned tickets, ensure accurate logging, categorization, prioritization, initial diagnosis, routing, functional escalation, and data integrity of all applicable incidents and requests in ticketing tools
- Meets established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) guidelines
- At least two years' experience in end user support
- Very good support knowledge in Microsoft Operation System
- Very good support knowledge in MS Windows OS and Office suite of product
- Basic knowledge in IT Infrastructure (Network topologies, VPN, Server etc) enough to isolate end user problems.
- Customer focus, with exceptionally good customer service, inter-personal and telephony skills sets.
- Process oriented
- Able to perform in fast moving and demanding environment
- Able to multi-task
- Team player who is self-motivated, self-disciplined and initiative
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141