- Develop, implement and maintain financial policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Implement and monitor internal controls, ensuring full compliance to internal policies and procedures.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and analytical processes.
- Prepare journals and updating P&L for actual submission.
- Review monthly reconciliations and complete all month end & quarter end financial reports.
- Attend to yearly audit and tax matters.
- Ensure all financial transactions in all sections are processed accurately and on a timely basis and within prescribed timescales.
- Manage relationships and day to day communications with external auditors, tax agents, tax authorities in coordination with Company directives.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting for effective business decision support
- Assist in other ad-hoc and/or month end accounting duties as assigned.
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting with at least 5 years of related working experience in FP&A roles.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Sharp attention to detail, with ability to manage complexity and multiple systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience with large volumes of data, ERP systems and BI tools.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Empathetic business partnering skills, while ensuring compliance and integrity
- Ability to start work immediately or on very short notice is highly desirable.
- Contract Duration: 1 year contract, subject to renewal and conversion
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Location: Buona Vista
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri 8:30am to 5.30pm
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551