Prepares more complex studies, reports, and analyses in areas such as budgets, financial modeling, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, and business forecasts.
Your main focus will be to support the Client Partner (CP) and Finance Manager on their accounts from a finance point of view, acting as their Finance business partner/advisor, supporting the delivery of their planned financial outcomes each year. This will require you to support the CP to understand all revenue, cost and AOP on their accounts and related balance sheets, ensuring compliance with accounting policies, GAAP, internal audit and SOX.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all month end close activities in line with the account and organization reporting calendar.
- Providing financial reports that accurately reflect financial performance of the account.
- Review the Contracts/Master Service Agreement in terms of Financial and Pricing clauses (such as COLA, price changes, volume commitments etc) termination, SLA clauses and benchmarking related activities. Identifying and analysing the risk and assessing the impact on the account and the organization in signing up the clauses and providing logical solutions & alternative positions for the effective closure.
- Lead all the planning cycles (Strategic Planning, Operating plans, forecasts etc) with high level of accuracy and thorough understanding of the business dynamics in collaboration with the business at the account level.
- Ensure with the CP a complete understanding of the cost at the account level, including the basis of labour charges including utilisation and non labour charges.
- Ensure forecast accuracy at the account level through financial modelling and analysis and providing decision making information to business, to include risk and operations related to the forecast
- Drive the forecast process with the account level and maintain working files and models to support the process including view of backlog & sales pipeline.
- Monitoring Unbilled, deferred and Revenue at Risk related activities. Preparation of risk reports, assessing top line impacts and tracking the risk items till closure
- Support optimization of cash collection through timely billing at an account level
- Work to support the CP and Finance Manager to drive margin improvement initiatives with the account.
Control & Compliance
- Manage and lead ad-hoc projects ensuring compliance with all Revenue Recognition principles, AFM guidelines and adherence to SOX controls and compliance
- Participate in Balance Sheet Reviews, Asset Impairment Reviews, EAC reviews on a monthly and/or quarterly basis
- Support and provide information as necessary to finance support functions such as controllership and SOX compliance teams as and when requested
- Participate and support internal and external audits as necessary
- Maintain a good control environment for assigned areas
- Build and maintain productive, beneficial relationships with Account Managers and delivery management and other internal groups.
- Assist operations' managers on financial processes, systems, and the financial impact of business decisions.
- Provides in-depth business margin insights and analysis by translating variances in financial and non-financial KPIs into actions
- Build solid relationship with Finance leadership and other business functions across the organization. Partner with deliver/sell and other stakeholders to resolve various operational/strategic level challenges faced on the ground.
- Participate in the training initiative across DSS teams and ensure at least one training session is taken up (as a trainer) during the financial year.
- 5-6 years of relevant finance experience and a track record of success in a similar role within a large services business
- Degree qualified in Finance with a CPA/CA preferably
- Excellent skills in forecasting, risk mitigation and achievement of financial goals.
- You must be able to build solid relationships within the business and help them to achieve their goals.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141