As a Finance Analyst, you will be working with the local finance team and consulting leadership team to provide finance support to Singapore. This position is a hands-on member of in-country finance team, focused on supporting the accounts payables, month end closing and reports generation.
- Process owner for Purchase and Requisition in Singapore.
- Check payment proposal
- Scanning of invoices into ARIBA.
- Work with Project Managers on subcontractor accruals monthly.
- Prepare monthly accruals and send to CFM Lead for review.
- Review month end financials and complete the commentary on material variances in the accounts.
- Internal WBS management.
- GAAP to Management books reconciliation
- Generates reports for sales and finance.
- In charge of fixed asset accounting.
- Business sponsor for business intermediaries.
- Assist in banker guarantee setup
- Involves in ad-hoc projects and year end audit
- With 3 years+ financial control experience in a highly commercial environment
- Working knowledge of SAP Financials
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- A team-player.
- Able to work independently in fast paced environment
- Able to operate as a detailed, hands-on person within the local finance team
- Ability to manage own work effort, prioritize tasks and be proactive on follow up on issues.
- Ability to identify and make recommendations regarding process improvement.
- 6 months contract
- Location: Raffles City Tower
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.