- Pro-active partnering role as a trusted financial advisor to the businesses to resolve strategic and operational challenges.
- Perform month end close processes to ensure accuracy and completeness of our financials.
- Preparation of financial performance reports and insightful commentaries to track and drive business performance and enable strategic and operational decisions.
- Preparation of financial reports and presentations for senior management and stakeholders.
- Ownership and accountability for timeliness, data accuracy and process adaptation as needed in delivery of various Regional Reporting data sets and reports to various stakeholders.
- Participation in cross functional project work to help drive the strategic agenda.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accountancy or in any related majors.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in preparing financial reports.
- Good to have experience in Banking.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547