- Monthly management reporting.
- Business Review Preparation and in-depth analysis that leads to business performance improvement.
- Provide financial insights to Business Unit/Management via monthly analysis
- Budget preparation and analysis.
- Monthly corporate reporting including Hi-Tree(Accounting performance management system).
- Improving the accuracy of forecasting business results. In particular, scrutinize the outlook for expenses and try to minimize the difference between the outlook and the actual results so that it will contribute to management support.
- Audit Support.
- Regional meeting and workshop preparation and coordination.
- Support for various projects, integration and divesture of group companies.
- Maintenance of Tableau and Report Creation.
- Improving current reporting and systems
- Improve on current management report (e.g. use of dashboard or using more visual tools)
- Identify inefficient processes and operations within the group and propose efficiency improvements such as introducing the system, eliminating unnecessary work, etc.
- Correspondence with Japan , Business Groups and group companies.
- Administrative tasks as required.
- Ad hoc requests.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years' experience. Preferably in FP&A.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed, meticulous and a team player
- Able to work independently and within tight timelines
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in SAP
- Proficiency in Tableau
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903