As the Financial Accountant, you will maintain the accuracy and integrity of the financials and reporting through standardized Record to Report (Intercompany) processes in line with the company's Corporate Policies, SOX controls and exceptions compliant to Statutory requirements.
Equipped with excellent organization and process analytical aptitude, you will be empowered with continuous improvements opportunities, and leveraging automation.
You are expected to translate and communicate complex accounting principles and drive collaborative work engagement with the broad and diverse group of cross functional key stakeholders.
Lastly, identify business insights and/or change in accounting assumptions with an impact to Intercompany accounting activities will be essential. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage the Global Inter-Company (IC) accounting processes which includes perform indirect chargeback process, reconciliation between intercompany relationships, billing creation, IC Settlement, and balance collection.
- Follow up promptly on IC overdue and settlement with the Country Finance
- Ensure timely and accurate Month End Closing and Flux Analysis
- Support Compliance, Controls, Audit and Tax matters
- Demonstrate Customer focus and the ability to build effective working relationships with all stakeholders including Corporate Accounting, Operation Accounting, Global Treasury, Tech (SAP) and Country Finance teams etc. to support the business requirements.
- Continuous Process Improvements with best practices and metrics reporting
- Ensure Desktop procedure (DTP) updates/maintenance/review is up to date.
- Any other projects and assignments assigned.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience in Fortune 500 MNCs Shared Services Record to Report, preferably with regional exposure
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, GST, statutory, tax reporting and internal controls
- Experience with international intercompany transactions in a large, multinational consumer products company is highly desired.
- Ability to translate policy guidelines into accounting process in compliance and application.
- Hands-on proficiency in SAP FICO/S4 HANA; Microsoft Excel; Cadency and/or Blackline (Reconciliation Tools)
- Self-starter with a process improvement mindset - Aptitude to identify process inefficiency and controls gap.
- Tenacity to navigate through ambiguity and deliver results amidst competing priorities.
- Excellent organization with attention to details and effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse group of cross functional and multi-cultural stakeholders.
Interested candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.Bakhtavar@manpower.com.sg ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar |EA License No. 023423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109