- Assist in handling supplier database
- Coordinate with Vendors and help collect details such as Statement of Accounts and other details.
- Update client information in excel and upload in the Company's system
- Open invoices (mailman) and sorting.
- Invoice Inputting
- Any other ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Diploma or Degree in Banking/ Finance, Accountancy or any related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Audit checks, payments or Accounts Payables
- Knowledge in Accounting
- Meticulous, eye for details
- Basic Excel knowledge such as Pivot/Filter is a plus
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650