- Responsible for the financial operations, procurement strategy and investment oversight of the organization.
- Provide leadership in the development of financial strategies that drive the medium to long term financial sustainability of the organization.
- Ensure financial well-being by providing timely and accurate analysis of financial results, impact of budget variances and financial forecast/trends
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Financial Accounting, financial reporting, and supervise cash management.
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures within accepted accounting principles and corporate guidelines to ensure effective internal controls are in place and complied with.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities including revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of budgets.
- Keep abreast with new financial regulations and maintain professional network.
- Oversee payroll operations and ensure accurate and timely payment of employee compensation.
- Safeguard the total assets of the the organization through ensuring a tight control on key financial processes.
- Degree in Business/Accountancy or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage people at all levels
- Possess excellent written communication and organization skills.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080