- Reconciling and updating daily sales into CRM system
- Following up on unmatched sales order
- Perform sales refunds.
- Verification of invoices, preparing payment vouchers and payments.
- Preparing weekly commission payment to members
- Custodian of petty cash and responsible for the disbursement and receipt of petty cash
- Handle enquires from customers.
- Preparing daily finance reports to HQ
- Updating accounting schedules
- Preparing slides to present in weekly operation meeting.
- Involve in monthly stock take.
- Involve in monthly closing activities.
- Involve in seminars.
- To perform other adhoc task as assigned by superior
- Degree in accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience
- Preferably proficient in MYOB
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Salary - up to S$3.5K per month
- Contract duration: 6 months contract to perm
- Commencement Date: ASAP
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm
- Location: Commonwealth
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796