· Handle partial of Accounts Receivable (AR) and full General Ledger (GL) functions
· Generating the statement of accounts for clients and ensuring the accuracy of the information.
· Update all cash collection into the system and generate aging reports
· Support the processing of all general ledger journals for the closing of the month.
· Perform bank reconciliations, inter-company schedules, monthly provisions and accruals journals.
· Preparation of management reports and financial statements
· Submission of GST returns
· Liaise with auditors, tax agents and corporate secretary on all statutory requirements
· Respond to enquiries and ensure issues are addressed promptly
· Handle admin duties
· Handle any other ad-hoc duties / tasks assigned
· Bachelor's Degree / Professional Certification in Finance / Accountancy.
· ISCA / ACCA / CPA membership is advantageous
· At least 3 years of working experience in the related field, or 1 year of working experience with an audit firm.
· Meticulous and detail oriented at work
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work within tight deadline
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision and have passion to learn new things
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835