- Provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions within product development or customer profitability.
- Understand the Regulatory Capital framework and its implication.
- Provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
- Provide analytical support in regulatory capital usage towards stakeholder teams and management
- Analysis of movements from capital supply, credit risk movement, equity credit risk and work with business to increase capital efficiency.
- Ensuring that monthly balances used for credit RWA computation aligns with Group Financial Reporting
- Ensuring data reflects regulatory capital requirements
- UAT to ensure enhancements are aligned to requirements pertaining to new products, changes in regulatory requirements and increasing operational efficiency
- Degree in Banking & Finance/IT/Math/Accounting
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in projects in a banking environment
- Prior knowledge in wholesale or retail Credit RWA.
- Proficient in SQL and comfortable with large data volumes
- Ability to work both independently and as a team-player
- Meticulous with a hands-on approach and good analytical skill
Aaron Tan Mok Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109226