Fixed Asset Management
- Responsible for Capital Expenditure budget tracking and funding requirement.
- Ensure relevant approval processes are adhered to for acquisition, transfer and disposal.
- Timely and accurate recording of Fixed Asset capitalization, transfer, disposal and depreciation.
- Organise periodic Fixed Asset and to liaise with external auditor for such project.
- Actively participate in digitalization of 5-Year Capex planning and migration of Fixed Asset module to ERP systems.
- Maintain and review Inventory Ledgers for accuracy, ageing and turnover level.
- Assist Management in tracking stock holding level to achieve optimum Cost Conversion Cycle and Safety Stock level.
- Ensure timely and accurate Inventory reporting to Management and HQ.
- Organize periodic stocktake activities and to coordinate with auditors and operation team for the same.
- Participate in migration of Inventory ledgers to ERP systems.
- Responsible for Government surveys pertaining to Fixed Asset and Inventory.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors on any queries and requests.
- Undertake any ad-hoc tasks assigned by Managers/Finance director.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Energetic, meticulous with keen interest to learn.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
Sun Luneng Ashley License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1984277