- Perform the accounting functions for the assigned programmes and units including accounts payable, accounts receivables, cash management, fixed asset management and general ledger management.
- Ensure all monthly close timetables and deliverables are met in accordance with schedules
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation and schedules.
- Perform reconciliation of subledger transactions and balances to the Financial Accounting System; investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Ensure banking transactions are updated and recorded in a timely manner
- Prepare the annual statutory financial statements.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts
- Assist Lead Manager in preparation of monthly management reports and variance analysis.
Maintain current knowledge of funding requirements related to financial matters and ensure compliance with tax regulations and other legal requirements.
- Petty Cash administration including but not limited to:
- Verifying petty cash claims in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Processing petty cash claims and disbursement.
- Preparing reconciliation of petty cash disbursement and float.
Work closely with respective Accounts Payable Executive to ensure that processes are streamlined
Budget and Financial Analysis
- Prepare the annual budget and regular forecast for assigned units
- Assist Lead Manager with monthly budget/forecast variance analysis against actual.
Provide reports in cost analysis to aid management decisions in achieving organizational strategic goals.
- Perform regular checks of the Group's accounting activities, including monthly reviews of financial transactions to ensure appropriate documentation, accurate account assignment and approvals
- Ensure that adequate internal controls are in place, closely monitoring all financial activities and keeping the Lead Manager advised of all situations which have the potential for a negative impact on internal controls or financial performance
- Take appropriate action with departments concerned to address audit findings and recommendations, follow through on action plan commitments.
- Ensure protection and maintenance of Group's assets (cash, inventory, equipments) through the enforcement of internal control policies and procedures
Ensure appropriate control and security of all cash resources at all times; reconcile advance accounts, other balances monthly and as per the internal controls/policies/procedures.
Diploma or Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of manpower laws and regulation
- Proven working knowledge of employee lifecycle components
- People engagement: Skilled in planning, communication, presentation, facilitation, event management, evaluation, report writing and correspondence
Communications: Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in dealing with and engaging people at all levels
Teo Yun Xuan License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874087