(Fixed Asset Management)
- Tracking and managing Capital Expenditure budget and funding requirements.
- Ensuring adherence to relevant approval processes for acquisition, transfer, and disposal.
- Recording Fixed Asset capitalization, transfer, disposal, and depreciation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Organizing periodic Fixed Asset audits and liaising with external auditors for the same.
- Actively participating in the digitalization of 5-Year Capex planning and migration of Fixed Asset module to ERP systems.
- Maintaining and reviewing Inventory Ledgers for accuracy, ageing, and turnover level.
- Assisting Management in tracking stock holding levels to achieve optimum Cost Conversion Cycle and Safety Stock level.
- Ensuring timely and accurate Inventory reporting to Management and HQ.
- Organizing periodic stocktake activities and coordinating with auditors and operation teams for the same.
- Participating in the migration of Inventory ledgers to ERP systems.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy.
- 2 years of relevant working experience.
Sun Luneng Ashley License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1984277