As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Manage cost ledger design, fixed assets module, enhancement of accrual process, setting up procurement & finance processes for employee & vendor payments.
- Implementation while led by the group project team requires coordination within finance sub-teams, business, operations, and other stakeholders.
- Conduct the UAT & associated activities.
- Ensure various aspects of the implementation are well coordinated.
- Ensure that roles and responsibilities are understood by onshore & offshore teams will also be a big part of this persons' role.
- Implement a new procurement system.
- Produce financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
- Guide senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or any related field
- At least 3 to 5 years of eexperience with system implementations,
- Accounting background such as Accounts Payable experience is good to have.
- Experience in implementation of Finance projects is good to have.
- Knowledge in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool in financial management platform that captures all types of costs in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Stakeholder management experience
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1767650
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.