* Monitor and implement operation process improvement for collection and payment activities
* Responsible for day-to-day financial operations within the company for payment, AR & AP entries, inter-company entries and other transactions
* Planning and directing the activities of the team on daily basis
* Monitors and analyses department workload to ensure the efficient utilization of the financial team while maintaining a high level of accuracy
* Liaise with respective departmental stakeholders on vendor payment and required documentations
* Attend to vendor queries on invoices, focusing on SLA for invoicing processing
* Responsible for maintaining accurate books which includes reviewing of bank reconciliations, balance sheet schedules etc.
* Work closely with AR Manager on timely collections, cash management and to escalate AR matters that requires the AR Manager attention
* Manage month-end closing activities which include reconciliation processes
* Handling tax filing matters
* Ensure timeliness and accuracy of accounting of Fixed Assets
* Support budgeting and forecasting activities
* Work with Senior Manager of Finance to ensure a clean and timely year end audit
* Ensure financial and business-related legislative compliance are met
* Drive digitalization of Finance processes
* Support the Management with special projects and workflow process improvements
* Having professional accounting certifications will be highly advantageous.
* Minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience within a digitalized accounting environment.
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Comfortable with the use of technology, social media and paperless business processes.
* Experience in ERP systems and other evolving digital processing systems.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080