Management Reporting and Financial Operations
- Lead and manage the Finance team on a day-to-day financial operations and the business's overall financial and accounting aspects.
- Ensure the financials are prepared in accordance with the Accounting Standards.
- Responsible for timely monthly/year-end closing.
- Business Performance Analysis
- Analyze profit-and-loss by clients and regions.
Develop and provide meaningful reports, statistical analysis, and presentations for Management's decision making, on monthly basis.
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Perform financial modelling and data analytics on project basis and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities that can impact the Company's financial health.
- Treasury Management
- Assist in cashflow management activities, including forecasting, liquidity management, and fund allocation.
- Assist in managing banking facilities and compliance.
- Monitor Accounts Receivables collections.
- Provide support in annual audits, including (but not limited to) managing all overseas auditors and tax agents to ensure audit and tax finalization and submission of Financial Statements within stipulated regulated timeline.
- Assist in overseeing all corporate secretarial matters to ensure completeness and compliance with legal, corporate governance and regulatory requirements, both locally and internationally.
- Assist in quarterly GST/VAT filing and annual ECI/tax filing, both locally and internationally.
- Assist in Human Resource and Administrative matters (such as recruitment/organising Company's events etc).
- Any other ad-hoc assignment.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with 1 - 2 years of FP&A experience.
- CPA qualified.
- Experience managing multiple legal entities.
- Possesses relationship management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, challenging status quo with view to improve efficiencies across systems, processes and reporting.
- Self-motivated, highly curious, possess a keen eye for details and willing to be 'hands-on' when needed.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Meticulous with effective multi-tasking and time management skills, and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160