Management Reporting and Financial Operations:
- Lead and manage the Finance team in day-to-day financial operations and compliance with accounting standards.
- Ensure timely monthly and year-end closings.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with Accounting Standards.
Business Performance Analysis:
- Analyze profit-and-loss by clients and regions, providing meaningful reports and recommendations for management decisions.
- Identify trends in financial performance and recommend improvements.
- Conduct financial modeling and data analytics on a project basis.
- Identify potential financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Assist in cashflow management, including forecasting, liquidity management, and fund allocation.
- Manage banking facilities and ensure compliance.
- Monitor and manage Accounts Receivables collections.
- Support annual audits and manage auditors and tax agents to ensure timely audit and tax finalization.
- Oversee corporate secretarial matters to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in quarterly GST/VAT filing and annual tax filing.
- Assist in Human Resource and Administrative matters as needed.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as they arise.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum 2 years of FP&A experience.
- Must be CPA qualified.
- Experience managing multiple legal entities.
- Excellent relationship management, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, challenging status quo with view to improve efficiencies across systems, processes and reporting.
- Self-motivated, highly curious, possess a keen eye for details and willing to be 'hands-on' when needed.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Meticulous with effective multi-tasking and time management skills, and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374