Management Reporting and Financial Operations
- Lead and manage the Finance team on a day-to-day financial operations within business's overall financial and accounting aspects.
- Ensure the financials are prepared in accordance to the Accounting Standards.
- Responsible for timely monthly/year-end closing.
Business Performance Analysis
- Examine client and regional profit and loss.
- Create and deliver insightful reports, statistical assessments, and presentations to assist management in their monthly decision-making process.
- Detect patterns in financial performance and suggest ways to enhance it.
- Conduct financial modeling and data analysis for specific projects and offer relevant recommendations.
- Recognize potential threats and opportunities that may affect the financial well-being of the company.
- Assist in cashflow management activities, including forecasting, liquidity management, and fund allocation.
- Assist in managing banking facilities and compliance.
- Monitor Accounts Receivables collections.
- Provide support in annual audits, including (but not limited to) managing all overseas auditors and tax agents to ensure audit and tax finalization and submission of Financial Statements within stipulated regulated timeline.
- Assist in overseeing all corporate secretarial matters to ensure completeness and compliance with legal, corporate governance and regulatory requirements, both locally and internationally.
- Assist in quarterly GST/VAT filing and annual ECI/tax filing, both locally and internationally.
- Assist in Human Resource and Administrative matters (such as recruitment/ organising Company's events etc).
- Any other ad-hoc assignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum 1-2 years of FP&A experience.
- CPA qualified
- Experience managing multiple legal entities.
- Good relationship management , communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with analytical and problem-solving skills, challenging status quo with view to improve efficiencies across systems, processes and reporting.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Meticulous with effective multi-tasking and time management skills, and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Aaron Tan Mok Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109226