- Continuous enhancement of processes and provide inputs to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of local regulatory reporting.
- Ensure the General Ledger mapping for regulatory reporting systems (FINARCH/LRR etc.) are kept up-to-date.
- Participates in projects and UATs relating to area of responsibility, ensuring smooth implementation and any impact on regulatory reporting is satisfactorily addressed.
- Safeguard the Bank from potential losses via rigorous risk monitoring and regulatory compliance
- Timely submission of all regulatory reports.
- Identify and prepare user specifications for system enhancements to meet changes in regulatory reporting requirements; participate in user acceptance tests for system upgrades or projects
- Support management in identification of potential business risk, including financial, operational and compliance
- Provide timely reports and analysis to management Timely submission of regulatory returns
- Act as the subject matter expert on regulatory ratios calculation and provide technical guidance and advice on such matters Work closely with other team members and the business to consistently deliver accurate and timely returns
- Ensures that there is an effective internal process and operation environment within the team.
- Ensures effective controls exist for adherence thereof and to maintain internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal & external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Manages operational risk, including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting.
- Manages internal process within the team
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in regulatory reporting in MAS 610
- Sound knowledge of banking products and reporting requirements in the banking industry.
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and reporting requirements
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955