- The job holder will be part of a regulatory reporting team and responsible for regulatory reporting such as MAS610.
- You will be responsible to prepare/review of MAS regulatory return
- You will be responsible in month end closing activities in related to regulatory reporting
- You will be also be responsible and ensuring the accuracy in daily monitoring ratio, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Ensure compliance with published regulatory rules, regulations, local GAAP and IFRS.
- Drive forward enhancement and process improvement to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of local regulatory reporting and provide inputs for continuous improvements.
- Good and up to date understanding of regulatory notices of Singapore.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in MAS regulatory report such as MAS610
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel and Access
- Knowledge in building macros and ability to use SQL will be desirable
- Risk focused and able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449