- Responsible for day-to-day financial operations within the company for payment, AR & AP entries, inter-company entries and other transactions
- Planning and directing the activities of the team on daily basis
- Monitors and analyses department workload to ensure the efficient utilization of the financial team while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Responsible for maintaining accurate books which includes reviewing of bank reconciliations, balance sheet schedules etc.
- Manage month-end closing activities which include reconciliation processes
- Handling tax filing matters
- Oversee the financial management and reporting activities of the company
- Develop, streamline and enhance financial management and reporting processes
- Responsible for management reporting
- Timely and accurate preparation of consolidated monthly and annual financial statements and reports in accordance with the regulated guidelines
- Review and finalize month-end closing activities
- Review and approve closing and reconciliation processes
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents
- Review current internal control and process improvements
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance or related fields.
- Having professional accounting certifications will be highly advantageous.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in leading a team and able to work with management and staff of all levels.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Strong in analytical skills and able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Committed, diligent and meticulous
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080