Our Client is a well-known retail brand looking for a Finance Manager
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of P&L and Balance Sheet schedules and prepare, review, and analyze management and operational KPI reports every month.
- Develop, implement and monitor targets and budgets, and conduct variance analysis of actuals against budget/forecast while developing action plans.
- Ensure adherence to uniform accounting practices and adequate internal controls as per financial policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to proactively manage and resolve business and operational issues effectively and efficiently.
- Manage and provide supervision and guidance to the Finance team.
- Ensure all invoices are accurately recorded in the accounting system with proper documentation and oversee approval and processing of expenditures.
- Oversee inventory management, cost control, and cash flow planning for the company.
- Conduct monthly closing, audit, and tax processes.
- Participate in project implementation and enhancements, streamline and document work procedures and processes, and introduce good control practices.
- Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Head of Finance.
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA
- At least 8 years' accounting and finance experience.
Sun Luneng Ashley License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1984277