Looking for a Finance Project and Process Manager as part of the Global Project & Process organization will be responsible for the quality, effectiveness and continual improvement of all Finance "endto-end" processes and procedures, and with the high focus on delivery excellence and performance through KPI dashboards and analytics aligned with corporate and business objectives.
The role will also act as an advocate and ambassador for the Global Business Services concept, helping to drive change management and actively supporting in building and maintaining a strong internal and external stakeholder relationship strategy.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Oversee the end to end Finance processes and portfolio management as defined by the Finance operating lifecycle model
- Manage the portfolio service catalogue and identify further strategies to increase value creation and centralization of activities
- Establish the appropriate internal control environment to more efficiently monitor transactional risk and financial exposure, ensuring compliance with tax, legal and regulations as per the individual country requirements.
- Create and apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Lead project resources, project priorities and change loads across all projects in Finance according to defined plans and schedules.
Process excellent and improvement:
- Set the strategic direction for continuous improvement and optimization effort
- Use in-depth Process Knowledge and Business Acumen together with Best Practices Benchmarking to design and implement harmonized world class processes across the organization
- Identify and implement improvements to existing financial processes through the development of a programme of continuous improvement initiatives
- Analyze and develop corrective and preventive action plans on underperforming processes and initiate improvement ideas through root cause analysis
- Provide process tools and templates and process tool- conventions and - methods to drive process continuous improvement
- Develop and execute continuous improvement targets to eliminate productivity inhibitors, gain efficiencies and monitor regularly the financial savings produced from each project
- Design, build and implement a robust process improvement strategy and culture by using Lean/SigSigma methodologies in strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for a talent who is customer centric, result driven and has people management skills.
Ideally you have:
- Bachelor in Public Accounting, Finance or similar. CPA/CA or similar qualification in Finance a plus
- PMP/PRINCE 2 is desired, but not a hard requirement
- 5+ years of progressive/management work experience in Finance
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Proficient on Google tool kits
- Advanced Excel and VB experience developing Macros experience is a plus
- Experience on Lean and Six Sigma - Green Belt or Black Belt certification preferable
- Project management certification, preferable
- Experience in Set up /Service Delivery stabilisation projects/ Facility build outs
- Service Delivery and initial set up of operations
- Senior stakeholder management and good collaboration skills
- Understanding of Shared Services Business Models
- Knowledge of process documentation
- Focus on quality in deliverables
- Willing to travel
Stephanie, Wei Yien Liew EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1543248