Finance Project Coordinator (FP&A/ Regional/ 1 Year Contract)
Reporting to Asia Pacific Analytic COE Head in China, the incumbent who is based in Singapore, will be part of the team to support the China Asia Pacific project team in terms of maintenance of project management activities and documentation, the execution of some activities during the different project phases. The project are dealing with the following areas : controlling / FP&A (forecast, budget, reporting processes), master data governance and data analysis, TM1 system implementation ; Digital transformation (RPA, NJG, predictive analytics, etc.), Change management.
The incumbent is expected to support the COE activities as well.
- Sets up and support covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication
* Produces project reporting to the Project stakeholders, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, etc.
* Ensures standards, tools and procedures in use on the project, including Issue, risk, change and management are adhered to by the Project team
* Manages the Project documentation libraries, SharePoint etc.
* Set-up and support of project team meetings/events
* Provides support to the COE team during all project phases (design, Implementation, testing, post go live) and in the governance (project committees) and change management
* Take in charge specific projects activities related to the topics mentioned above (FP&A, Master data, data analysis, TM1 related activities, Digital transformation initiatives. These activities will be defined as per the priorities by the manager.)
* Preferably 4 years of experience in Finance Controlling and/or in a project related to budget/ reporting optimization
* Prior experience in project management (approach, way of working, etc.)
* Ability to manage and support project team administration activities (status reports / risk, issue & change logs / access and content of project libraries)
* Knowledge of ERP and BI solutions (principles, functional coverage).
* In depth knowledge in SAP and / or a BI solution (e.g. TM1), including data flows and database structure
* Possess certification in Project Management (eg. APM)
* Knowledge and / or interest about Digital solutions
* Able to work in a team environment across boundaries
* Good organizational skills with a can-do attitude
* Good interppersonal and communication (written, verbal) skills.
* Preferably a degree in finance or equivalent from a recognised institution.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "APPLY NOW"
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Ng Yew Koon Sherry
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259