- Opportunity with US MNC -APAC Office
- Salary up to $4600- With AWS, VB.
- Great career progression with regional exposure
- Responsible for yearly Budget & Restatement process.
- Reviews and tracks Headcount, Capital and Cost Centre spend.
- Maintains financial dashboard to help business leaders driving results.
- Liaises with auditors on Singapore audit related matters.
- Works with Project costing team to review Project GP.
- Handles non-routine projects & reporting requirements as and when required.
- Partners with operations for process improvement.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Degree in Accountancy with minimum 2 to 3 years' work experience in Audit / Accounting / Financial analysis function.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- 5 days week -Office hours
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities -Register through Manpower Singapore Website https://www.manpower.com.sg/ (1 min to register !)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977