- Work in Singapore Shared Services Centre (SSC), supporting business partners in San Jose headquarter, Dublin and Singapore.
- Support budget planning, headcount reporting and expense tracking.
- Participate in financial month end close activities with budget variance analysis and commentary.
- Publish business performance metrics in alignment with corporate templates.
- Support value-added analysis and simulations to enable timely decisions on business opportunities.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency as assigned by the Management.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Research and resolve inquire for assigned functional areas.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accountancy. Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, meticulous and comfortable working with numbers, spreadsheets and formulas.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
- A team player who enjoys interacting with personnel across different management levels.
- Excellent work ethics with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications eg. MS Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Experience in Oracle and Hyperion Smartview is a plus.
- 6-month contract for maternity cover
- Location: Changi Business Park
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551