Our client, a Giant Petrochemical industry is looking for Contract Financial Analyst (12months Renewable Contract) to be based at JUR Refinery office;
- Prepares cost reports including forecasts/outlooks.
- Assists with allocation of funds for projects based on approved budgets and monitors project accounting
- Prepare Monthly overhead recoveries charged out journals
- Update and distribute standardized monthly reports for refinery operation business team.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders such as business analysts and engineers from various business units and shared service accounting team
- Validate invoices, expenditures to cost management processes
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient with MS OFFICE, SAP system
Contract Duration: 12months (Renewable Contract)
Transport at designated pick up point (Jurong East)
Interested? Please apply directly at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Licence no; 02C3423
Reg no; R1110894
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894