Giant Petrochemical company has immediate role for:
Contract Financial Analyst (12months Renewable)
- Provides analytical support in order to deliver financial results.
- Works with internal workers and external vendors to resolve issues and provide ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Prepares cost reports including forecasts/outlooks.
- Assists with allocation of funds for projects based on approved budgets and monitors project accounting.
- Validate invoices, expenditures and change requests impacting budgets. Identifies and implements improvements to cost management processes for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance related
- 4-5years of experience in FP&A, preferably from Oil & Gas/petrochemical or construction industry
- Experience using SAP system
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
Contract 12months, subject to renewal basis
Up to S$6000per month
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word doc format to: firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894