- Provide analytical support to Senior Finance Manager, Asia
- Responsible for financial planning and analysis support on LRPs, Plans, Updates, LBEs and Actuals
- Consolidate, review, and analyze schedules for Plans, Updates and LBE's, providing concise and relevant commentary when required.
- Create backup schedules to support/detail designated consolidation schedules/topics for Senior Management Review.
- Prepare and analyze monthly/quarterly performance of designated affiliates, and interface with designated regions on financial issues.
- Lead affiliates' operation including Supply Chain and Demand process by closely communicating APIL, SCM, regulatory and business heads for markets (VN/ID AA business).
- Provide tools and relevant training to "forecast developers" to support them in market and business analysis thus ensuring accurate forecasting for the affiliate with minimal write off or shortage. Document assumptions & occurrences for each product portfolio to facilitate business decision-making and provide meaningful variance commentaries on actual vs forecast.
- Coordinate with planning centers to secure supply for affiliates to meet business needs.
- Manage 3rd Party Distributor KPI via monitoring and tracking, regular meeting, and alignment among commercial & operation.
- FP&A leading role in monthly S&OP cycle (VN/ID) for benchmark analysis & demand assumption
- Initiate and manage business improvement projects such as process re-engineering, efficient processes in compliant manner in terms of lead-time, speed & quality of work which bring value to the business.
- Lead or work on special projects as directed by the Finance Director, Asia and Senior Finance Manager, Asia
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain/Logistics or Business-related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in demand planning / supply chain operations, business analysis and financial reporting
- Interpersonal skills with ability to effectively influence people
- Ability to manage multiple demands/priorities and be a self-starter
- Effectively manage the engagement and collaboration of the team to achieve a common goal
- Proactive and team player
- Financial acumen and analytical skills required to interpret data, identify areas of business improvement and drive performance
- Candidates with pharmaceutical/ medical devices/ FMCG business will be a plus
- Proficiency in SAP, Microsoft excel
- Excellent organizational, written, oral communication and presentation skills are required
- Salary - S$6K per month, with 1-month pro-rated completion bonus
- Start Date: Mid May 2023
- Working days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm, hybrid 2 days home
- Contract Duration: 6-month, maternity coverage
- Location: The Metropolis (Buona Vista MRT, Exit D, walking distance)
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796