- Implement fixed asset tagging and verification solution.
- Support daily operations when not involved in asset tagging activities.
- Asset Tagging and Verification:
- Coordinate and plan fixed asset tagging schedule.
- Perform tagging and verification of fixed assets for the University.
- Update tracking sheet on asset tagging status.
- Ensure target timelines for asset tagging are adhered to.
- Provide support to departments on asset tagging and verification process.
Fixed Assets Accounting:
- Perform account analysis of common Balance Sheet A/Cs and coordinate with stakeholders to review balance sheet GLs.
- Review and ensure the depreciation postings is complete and reconciled with fixed assets register.
- Maintain Asset Master Data
- Prepare and post fixed asset journal entries.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset access roles
- Possess a diploma in Accountancy, Business Administration or equivalent awarded by a recognised Institution.
- Working experience of 1-2 years.
- Prior experience in Fixed Asset Accounting will be advantageous.
- Have good analytical, writing, and communication skills.
- Be meticulous and resourceful with positive work attitude.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Salary - Up to S$3000 per month
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Contract duration: 12-month contract
- Working days and hours: Mon to Thur, 8.30am to 6pm and Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Location: Kent Ridge
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796