We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Flow Loop Leader (Operation/ Manufacturing/ $6000)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $6000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Oversee operating, maintaining and upgrade the multiphase flow loop.
- The flow loop is an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory where it is possible to flow gas, oil and water at different pressure and different flow rates. It is a high accuracy lab where the oilfield equipment is tested. This test facility is a critical asset for the multiphase technology center.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with the manufacturing and engineering departments to schedule the day to-day flow loop tests
- Operate the flow loop for manufacturing and engineering tests
- Organize the maintenance of the flow loop
- Create test procedures and write up test reports and documentation
- Work closely with the manufacturing manager to upgrade the facility by adding new instrumentation, machinery and other equipment
- Upgrade the supervisory control and data acquisition system
- Design and develop new control systems to automate specific parts of the process
- Ensure that the flow loop equipment works to its specification
- Liaise with suppliers to investigate and troubleshoot potential problems in the process
- Ensure safe working conditions and compliance with the health and safety rules
- Work with 3rd parties to certify the flow loop metrology
- Bsc or Msc in Electrical Engineering, Control and Instrumentation
- Programing skills in PLC/DCS, SCADA or alternatively LabVIEW
- Manufacturing methods and procedures
- Presenting technical information
- Experience with fluid mechanics would be ideal
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579