We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We're looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what's possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
- Performs the lead role in the Foundry manufacturing processes and techniques - Coach and Lead shop floor personnel on Quality Processes to achieve Foundry output
- Solve Complex Foundry Manufacturing problems and take an active role in troubleshooting Quality and Production yield related issues within Manufacturing.
- Coach and develop operational capabilities to optimize production
- Own, drive and manage all Foundry process activities including Core, Molding, Melting and Pouring processes
- Develop Foundry process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production
- Establish/Improve Safe Procedures to ensure Safe working environment for the shop floor personnel.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals
- Systematic approach of Cause Effective Analysis for Foundry Non-Conformance/Failures to establish corrective actions
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Foundry Support Team (Tooling)
- Sustaining Engineering
- Foundry Castings Output and Delivery
- Castings Quality Improvement
- On time Shipment
- Foundry Yield
- Foundry Core Processes
- Core Coating
- Foundry Sand Plant system
- Green sand processes and system
- Green sand Molding process
- Pepset Molding Process
- Induction Melting and pouring process
- Metallurgical process
WORKING KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
8 to 10 years of relevant experience in foundry related industry.
Examples of previous experience/jobs
- Foundry Manufacturing
- Foundry Processes
Bachelor's degree in relevant trade
If you have the relevant skillsets, please apply with your updated CV in word format now.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Ng Yew Koon Sherry
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
EA Licence: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259