This position is responsible for analysing financial information and producing management reports for internal and external reporting and decision-making purposes. Information analysed includes inventory, costs, revenue, expenditure, cash flow, profitability, operating performance, and budgets. Activities include cost accounting and budgeting; strategic planning for business scenario modelling; analysing qualitative and quantitative data to assess financial and business performance against KPIs; and possibly analysing project pricing and performance against budget.
- Experienced individual contributor (specialist operational/technical role, or experienced professional). Works independently, with limited supervision. Problems faced may be difficult but can be addressed within an established framework.
- Reporting, analysis and communication of financial and operational data for decision-making and strategic planning along with ensuring data and system integrity.
- Cost Controlling & Analysis - track, analyse and control the costs associated with projects, such as Mobilisation / Demobilisation, Service Materials and other Indirect costs related to Projects.
- Assist in budgeting, tax charges and forecasting.
- Prepare and distribute business Performance Dashboard Metrics, month-end and year-end reports.
- Prepare month end management reports including month end P&L and forecast.
- Review site costs and highlight any controls issues to the internal controls team.
- Ensure adherence to financial controls within relevant operating departments.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting for multiple departments in coordination with relevant managers.
- Assist in development of systems for monitoring costs including capital cost of new equipment, life cycle, and financial returns.
- Support monthly review of tax charge and forecast payments.
- Provide data for ad hoc analytics as required by Management.
- Analyse fiscal and operational data to assist with financial, capital and manpower planning.
- University Degree / Specialised Diploma with at least 3-5 years of FP&A experience from Oil & Gas / Manufacturing industry
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357