- Directly support forecasting, performance reporting, month-end close, and tactical analysis for Area/countries, LBE process
- Coordinate and support SAP implementation
- Being able to maneuver quickly to support various countries and reprioritize based on needs
- Understands financial analysis concepts and recommends course of actions
- Gather, synthesize and analyze weekly and monthly reports relating to Sales, P&L, Balance Sheet, Capital, Cashflow, Margin Profitability.
- Congregate, compile and analyze Quarterly LBEs (Latest Best Estimates)/Plan and any other ad-hoc reports as required internally or for Division
- Support of New Products Introductions reports and requirements on a monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Independently identify, develop and deployment of analytical tools and models for future of finance transformation and optimization
- Develop and deploy scalable and optimized data analytics for data transformation and discovery
- Automate, evaluate and develop process visualization for operational support, while transforming complex data into actionable insights within a business context
- Devise and publish reports timely and with elevated level accuracy and provide perspicacious commentaries of variances against various benchmarks.
- Analyze, detail and publish current financial status, and conduct research of historical financial data
- Track and monitor financial performances, and provide perceptive, insightful commentaries
- Attend, minute, and track follow up items regarding performance or actions points for meetings
- Support financial management and operations to meet LBE expectations by facilitating execution to plan and highlighting and minimizing business or operations risk
- Render financial support cross functionally to other business or operations needs
- Evolve and develop templates, processes and procedures when required
- Assist in intercompany billings, monthly transactions and expenses relating to Area or HQ.
- Support and render help to affiliates when required, in terms of completing templates and otherwise
- Coordinate with relevant ITs or Global HQ as and when required or relevant
- Extend systems support and assistance to affiliates
- Provide guidance to financial and non-financial stakeholders on finance processes, systems, tools and reports
- Ensure business operating within appropriate financial policies, procedures, and controls
- Involvement in any other projects or ad-hoc requirements that Area Finance is working on
- Ensure all financial data is of the highest integrity while leading or supporting any system or process change in the organization through continuous improvement of tools
- Ad hoc financial or project activity as required will be very common
- Degree with minimum 2 years' work experience in a highly analytical finance role.
- Meticulous, analytical, self-starter and self-motivated team player with a hands-on mentality.
- Possess advanced working knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in systems such as Hyperion, SmartView, Oracle, SAP would be a plus
- Prior exposure to Power BI / Tableau, Python, R, C++, Hadoop, Scala will be advantageous.
- Experience in dealing with voluminous data, statistics and research methodology.
- Ability to be independent and strive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with effective communication capabilities to be able to engage with and articulate relevant data to stake holders.
- Takes initiative and anticipative and able to provide insights and expertise on diverse perspectives
- High ability to multi-task, manage parallel assignments and work across countries and functions
- Competencies in analysis, goal setting, quality focus, interpersonal relations, teamwork, leadership, customer service and risk management.
- Relevant cross border international working experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare sector
- Salary - S$5K per month
- Contract duration: 12-month contract
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796