Our client is a reputable organization looking for a FP&A manager
- Prepare monthly profit and loss (P&L) and cash flow forecasts and assist in delivering financial reports to the Head Office team on a monthly basis
- Analyze, summarize, and present monthly results and variances to Corporate Head Office teams and internal stakeholders
- Take ownership of the annual budget preparation, ensuring it is reviewed and approved by Corporate Head Office
- Report on weekly sales bookings and pipeline data, conduct analysis on pricing, occupancy, and customer spending.
- Develop scenario-based financial models to aid management in decision-making.
- Optimize cash flow and working capital management.
- Maintain regular communication with departments to align operational plans and financial targets.
- Provide financial expertise and consultation to departments, including ad-hoc analysis and guidance.
* Offer guidance, support, and coaching to junior members of the finance team.
Sun Luneng Ashley License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1984277