Reporting to Asia Pacific Analytic COE Head in China, the incumbent who is based in Singapore, will be part of the team to support the China Asia Pacific project team in terms of maintenance of project management activities and documentation, the execution of some activities during the different project phases. The project are dealing with the following areas : controlling / FP&A (forecast, budget, reporting processes), master data governance and data analysis, TM1 system implementation ; Digital transformation (RPA, NJG, predictive analytics, etc.), Change management.
In the frame of the set- up of the Analytic COE, the VIE position will be assigned activities related "Run", i.e. services to perform / support to the internal customers.
Reporting and Project monitoring activities
- Together with the Project Management Office (PMO) ensure project information, including project status reports & milestones plans, are effectively maintained and communicated to relevant stakeholders through:
- Manage the update of project status reports with the Project Team
- Consolidate project status reports & milestones plans for key stakeholders and follow-up if necessary
- Together with the Project Management Office ensure the project team are supported and assisted with:
- Supporting project managers in day-to-day tasks, including analysis, presentations and ad-hoc requests from the management
- Scheduling and preparing project meetings/events for the project team o Supporting the preparation of project meeting and workshops (agenda, logistic of the meeting, presentation deck, minutes, etc.)
- Contributing to analysis to be conducted in the project and to the formalization of deliverables (Project document, SOPs, training materials, etc.)
- Participating to various activities falling in the Design, implementation, testing, change management and post go-live phases of the Analytic COE
- Actively participating to Proof of Concept phases on Digital tools
- Carry out specific projects activities related to the topics mentioned above (FP&A, Master data, data analysis, TM1 related activities, Digital transformation initiatives. These activities will be defined as per the priorities by the manager.
Run activities in the Analytic COE
- In the frame of the set- up of the Analytic COE, the VIE position will be assigned activities related "Run", i.e. services to perform / support to the internal customers. This activities will be defined by the manager based on priorities and workload, these may be dealing with :
- Access management (TM1, Digital tools, etc.)
- Issues follow-up with ITS (from tickets received)
- Master data support in validation and maintenance processes o Actuals upload follow-up / support and consistency checks
- Support to end users (TM, Digital tool usage)
- Contribution to design of reports and dashboard
- Contribution to the development of training materials and support to training sessions
- Must have experience in FP&A projects.
- Experience in Finance Controlling and/or in a project related to budget/ reporting optimization
- Experience in project management (approach, way of working, etc.)
- Capable of managing and supporting project team administration activities (status reports / risk, issue & change logs / access and content of project libraries)
- Knowledge of ERP and BI solutions (principles, functional coverage).
- In depth knowledge in SAP and / or a BI solution (e.g. TM1), including data flows and database structure
- Possess certification in Project Management (eg. APM).
- Knowledge and / or interest about Digital solutions
- Good follow up skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines
- Team player
- Good organizational skills with a can-do attitude
- Good communication (written, verbal) skills are essential in a matrix team environment.
- Preferably a degree in finance or equivalent from a recognised institution.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format .
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259