- Responsible for the monitoring of regional flows for a particular portfolio (can be crude, distillates, fuel oil, gasoline or petrochemicals) across the region, primarily through ship tracking activity.
- Partner closely with the senior bench analysts and traders on the tracking of arbitrage activity and maintain close workshop relationships with other members on the trading bench including charterers, trading operators and trading exposure analysts.
- Participate in new development projects and also contribute to the continuous improvements of company processes and models.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and mathematical skills; ability to connect the dots and see patterns
- Demonstrates drive and willingness and agility to learn
- Basic knowledge of Excel / VBA and ability to work with data
- Proficiency in Python with the ability to write reliable, tuned (pythonic) numerical code, or is able to demonstrate an interest and aptitude to do so
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551