Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions. They are hiring for Contract Transport Freight Operations Analyst to join them on an exciting career journey.
Contract Freight Operations Daa Analyst (Conversion to Permanent)
Will be contact person for the transport providers (first level of escalation)
- Analyze the daily booking and cargo movement with the transport providers
- Execute Cross Border trucking from China, Vietnam, Malaysia to Singapore.
- SOP set up and improvement to smoothen transport operations
- Ensuring cargo compliance with local and international customs compliance and trade regulation
- Organize special urgent/emergency shipment, i.e. BSA program and NFO
- Monitor and review transport providers OTP performance
- Degree in Global Logistics or eqv.
- At least 4 years professional experience in managing international freight, preferably from manufacturing, Semiconductors industry
- Knowledge in Transport Logistics/Export-Import business, Custom regulations, handling DG cargo
- Proficient in using Data analyrics (Tableau)
12months Contract, with potential for conversion to Permanent basis
Salary: up to S$5000per month
Location: Changi Area
Able to start work at short notice/immediate
Interested applicant, please submit resume in MS Word doc format to: email@example.com (R1110894)
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence no: R1110894
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894