- 5 days work week including Saturday , either 10.00am - 7.30pm or 10.45am - 8.15pm
- Enjoy permanently off on Sunday and Public Holidays
- Salary up to $3,200 (depends on experiences) + Bonus + Other attractive benefits
- Nearest MRT: Clark Quay, City Hall
- Ambassador and uphold the professional image of company to provide excellent customer service
- Handle inquiries and feedbacks from all various of channels ( walk in , emails , phone etc)
- Assist with the onboarding paperwork for new customers while they are in queue
- Crowd control/Maintaining safe distancing
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Min. GCE O level and above
- Candidate that without experiences but with the right skill sets and attitude may apply.
- Candidate that has working experiences in hospitality, aviation, customer service, retail industry would be advantageous.
- Presentable, approachable, team player with positiive working attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume and click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400