Full Stack Developer
Budget: $6000 - $7000
Minimum experience required: 3
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyse, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple
system components or applications for the Company or their clients.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology
solution. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Fixing and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and
frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
Professional Skill Requirements
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with minimal of 3 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery,
Pair programming and Test-Driven Development.
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Java / Spring / GoLang)
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5 / Angular / React)
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms
- Has Hands-on Test-Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests.
- Good OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage
- Good communication and client-facing skills.
***Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at MP_SCSTechnology@manpower.com.sg or Saumya.email@example.com (R1766612)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612