- Design and Develop Restful API/Webservices on cloud platform for service and consumption
- Gather and refine specification and requirements based on technical needs.
- Analyse and optimise performance and reliability for the front end of the applications.
- Build responsive Web applications using React JS
- Building Microservices with the 12 Factor App Pattern on Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF)
- Create and maintain software automation using CI-CD
- Deliver and integrate Microservices with web and mobile applications.
- Follow Agile Software methodologies for development.
- Write automated unit, feature and regression test suites.
- Able to develop services that constitute front to back applications
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, or any equivalent
- Around 3+ years of relevant experience in fullstack development
- Hands-on experience with Java/Web frameworks and tools including Java/JEE, Python, Spring Boot Framework, Redis/Aerospike, ReactJS, Kafka, MongoDB, Cloud Foundry or similar cloud technology(AWS)
- DevOps and CICD knowledge e.g. Git, Jenkins, Sonar Qube, Docker, unit test and Test driven development
- Familiarity with the database technologies, preferably MariaDB, MySQL, NoSQL
- Knowledge in different domains, programming languages and client environments
- Knowledge of containerization and Kubernetes will be a plus
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547