- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs.
- Researches and analyzes existing systems and program requirements, under periodic supervision.
- Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving production support problems. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems.
- Develops test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs. Identifies issues as appropriate.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Must have minimum 5 years' experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in analyzing info, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Knowledge and experience with REST APIs, creating API centric microservices applications, working and connecting with API.
- Proficiency in one or more API M platforms (Azure / AWS API gateway / Apigee).
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Spring boot / NodeJS / Python).
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5 / Angular / React).
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms.
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697